image: istock / channawat ngamsom
How machine learning’s greatest potential is driving revenue in the enterprise
- Enterprise investments in machine learning will nearly double over the next three years, reaching 64% adoption by 2020.
- International Data Corporation (IDC) is forecasting spending on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning will grow from $8B in 2016 to $47B by 2020.
- 89% of CIOs are either planning to use or are using machine learning in their organizations today.
- 53% of CIOs say machine learning is one of their core priorities as their role expands from traditional IT operations management to business strategists.
- CIOs are struggling to find the skills they need to build their machine learning models today, especially in financial services.
Read More on iCLOUD.pe